domingo, 29 de marzo de 2009


Destiny, destiny protect me from the world.

Destiny, hold my hand, protect me from the world.

Here we are with our running and confusion,

and I don't see no confusion anywhere.

And if the world does turn and if London burns,

I'll be standing on the beach with my guitar.

I want to be in a band when I get to heaven,

anyone can play guitar and they won't be a nothing any more.

Grow my hair, grow my hair,

I am Jim Morrison, grow my hair,

I wanna be, wanna be, wanna be Jim Morrison.

Here we are with our running and confusion,

and I don't see no confusion anywhere.

And if the world does turn and if London burns,

I'll be standing on the beach with my guitar.

I want to be in a band when I get to heaven,

anyone can play guitar and they won't be a nothing any more

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario